Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thanks

For all of you reading- thank you and especially those who have become "followers". Blogger has added a few tools for me that help me to see when people are reading, what posts they are most interested in, and even where in the world they are, or what system they are using to view. impressive stuff. i am still trying to get a better grasp on what i exactly want the blog to be but by seeing what people are reading i get a better feel for what is interesting to my readers. as i have mentioned before any feedback that you have would be much appreciated. leave a comment, or feel free to send me an email (the address is linked on my profile). this started as a way to push myself to become a more proficient cook, and a better writer so if there is something you want to know more about please ask. if i dont know enough to post about something then i will research it until i do, and that is what will help me to push harder in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment